State Representative Allen Skillicorn (R-Crystal Lake) will be holding mobile office hours this summer every other Wednesday to meet with constituents one-on-one on a first come, first served basis.
Details are as follows (please check RepSkillicorn.com for any changes):
- Wednesday, June 26 | 11:30a-12:30p | Randall Oaks Recreation Center | Conference Room | 500 Randall Rd, West Dundee, IL 60118
- Wednesday, July 10 | 7-8 PM | Algonquin Library| Study Room D | 2600 Harnish Dr., Algonquin, IL 60102
- Wednesday, July 24 | 12-1 PM | Huntley Library| Program Room | 11000 Ruth Road, Huntley, IL 60142
- Wednesday, August 14 | 1:30-2:30 PM | Eagles Club | 325 Raymond Street, Gilberts, Illinois 60136
- Wednesday, August 28 | 11:30a-12:30p | Judson University – Lindner Tower |Lundstrum Conference Room Second floor |1151 N State St, Elgin, IL 60123
For more information, please contact the office at (815) 893-4884 or email@example.com.