State Representative Allen Skillicorn (R-Crystal Lake) will be holding mobile office hours this summer every other Wednesday to meet with constituents one-on-one on a first come, first served basis.
Details are as follows (please check RepSkillicorn.com for any changes):
- Wednesday, June 12th 7:00-8:00 PM | Crystal Lake Library | Conference Room | 126 Paddock Street, Crystal Lake, IL 60014
- Wednesday, June 26th 11:30 AM-12:30 PM| Randall Oaks Recreation Center | Conference Room | 500 Randall Rd, West Dundee, IL 60118
- Wednesday, July 10th 7:00-8:00 PM | Algonquin Library | Study Room D | 2600 Harnish Dr., Algonquin, IL 60102
- Wednesday, July 24th 12:00 -1:00 PM| Huntley Library | Program Room | 11000 Ruth Road, Huntley, IL 60142
- Wednesday, August 14th 7:00-8:00 PM | Fox Valley Library | Room TBD | 555 Barrington Avenue, East Dundee, IL 60118
- Wednesday, August 28th 11:30 AM-12:30 PM | Gilberts | Location TBD
For more information, please contact the office at (815) 893-4884 or firstname.lastname@example.org.