State Representative Allen Skillicorn (R-Crystal Lake) is hosting a “4 Town Halls in 4 Weeks” series during the month of April at various locations throughout the 66th House District. The first town hall will be held this Saturday, April 6 in West Dundee.
“There are several contentious pieces of legislation and ideas floating around Springfield right now,” said Skillicorn. “Unfortunately, far too many of them are about raising taxes. Whether it’s a progressive income tax hike or a bag tax, I want to hear what people are most concerned about and discuss what we can do about it.”
All four town hall events are free and open to the public. Some locations may have limited seating and space. In the event of limited space, individuals will be admitted on a first come, first served basis.
Town Hall Details:
- Saturday, April 6 – 9 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- Craft Donuts + Coffee – 124 W. Main Street, West Dundee, IL 60118
- Friday, April 12 – 7 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Starbucks – 2480 N. Randall Rd., Elgin, IL 60123
- Saturday, April 20 – 9 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- Manny’s Handcrafted Gelato and Café – 11808 Main St., Huntley, IL 60142
- Friday, April 26 – 7 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Panera Bread – 451 S. Randall Rd., Algonquin, IL 60102
For more information, call 815-893-4884 or email email@example.com.